“Data Bridge Market Research” has recently added a concise research on the Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions Market to depict valuable insights related to significant market trends driving the industry. The report features analysis based on key opportunities and challenges confronted by market leaders while highlighting their competitive setting and corporate strategies for the estimated timeline. Some are the key & emerging players that are part of coverage and have being profiled are Microsoft, Datalogic S.p.A., Chekhra., EMS Barcode Solutions, LLC, Epicor, Honeywell International Inc., JDA Software, Lowry Solutions, Oracle Corporation, REDBEAM, SAP SE, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., ZIH Corp., Windward Software, Jolly Technologies Inc., Wasp Barcode Technologies, Ubisense Limited, WiseTrack, Trimble Inc and Tipper Group
The Global Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions Market is expected to reach USD 31.9 billion by 2025 from USD 11.8 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.7 % in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025
Find the comprehensive Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions Market research report here with a single click at@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-asset-tracking-and-inventory-management-solutions-market
Market Segmentation: Global Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions Market
- The market is based on service, industry and geographical segments.
- Based on component, the market is segmented into hardware and services. Hardware is sub segmented into RFID readers, real-time location system (RTLS), barcode scanners, barcode printers, barcode stickers, RFID tags, and global Positioning System (GPS). Software is sub segmented into on premise and cloud-based. Services are sub segmented into consulting & training, implementation & integration, operation & maintenance.
- Based on industry, the market is segmented into retail, BFSI, IT& telecom, healthcare, hospitality, transportation and logistics, chemical, energy & utilities, oil & gas, manufacturing, education, government and others.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into IT asset tracking, equipment tracking, facility management, tool tracking, funding management, mandate compliance, warehouse management and others.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Analysis: Global Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions Market
The global asset tracking and inventory management solutions market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of asset tracking and inventory management solutions market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America
Make an Inquiry for Discount On this Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-asset-tracking-and-inventory-management-solutions-market
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Demand of asset tracking and inventory management solutions in new offshore fields in deep waters
- Declining efficiencies of aging assets and the need for operational safety
- Decrease in oil and gas prices
- Increasing the demand for maintaining the asset and plant.
- Stringent government safety regulations and quality control requirements
- Climatic changes affecting the operations of various industries
- High initial cost and complex process of system installation
Key Questions Answered in DBMR’s Market Report
- Which regions will continue to remain the most profitable markets for market players?
- Which factors will induce a change in the demand for market during the assessment period?
- How will changing trends impact the market?
- How can market players capture the low-hanging opportunities in the market in developed regions?
- Which companies are leading the market?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the market to upscale their position in this landscape?
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research